pH Buffer powder solutions provide long shelf life and stability and are ideal for low volume use. Each pack makes 250mL of buffer solution. It provides indefinite or long shelf life and stability, ideal for low volume use. It’s lightweight, inexpensive, and takes up very little space. These buffers are accurate to within ±0.01pH units @ 25°C and remain stable over long periods of time. Put into solution only what you need, when you need it.
Features of pH Buffer Powder
- Powder form
- Sealed packet
- No “shelf life”.
- Buffer with a pH value of 6.86
- Tolerance range ± 0.01 pH
- No color, no contamination of the electrode
- Prepare the solution in a glass or inert plastic container
- Shelf life after reconstitution: 1 month
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight
- Economical, reusable, 250 ml buffer capacity
- Paper Box
- 20pcs of Buffer Powder Solution
Directions for use:
Pour the contents of the sachet into 250 ml of demineralized water (at a temperature of 25 ° C), stir with a plastic spoon, and wait for the powder to dissolve completely, then calibrate the meter according to the instructions using a solution with a specific pH value.
The pH meter should be calibrated with the buffer closest to the expected pH of the solutions that we usually measure. For example, if we usually measure acidic solutions, we calibrate the meter with a pH 6.86 buffer, if we buy alkaline ones with a buffer with a higher pH.
Each pH meter should be periodically calibrated to maintain measurement accuracy. The meter calibrations should begin with acid solutions and ending with alkaline solutions.