Poultry Drinker | High-Quality Plastic – Different Sizes
Our plastic hanging-type poultry drinker provides access to an uninterrupted supply of fresh water for floor-reared chickens.
- These drinkers come in different sizes or capacities
- Made of high-quality plastic materials, these poultry drinkers are suitable receptacles for holding poultry drinking water.
- They are uniquely constructed to be stable and there is a minimization of water loss or wastage.
Poultry drinker: Product characteristics
- The product, which is a hanging-type drinker, is suitable for floor-reared poultry birds
- The drinker is made from a rugged plastic made to stand the test of time despite very active activity from poultry birds.
- It is easily adjustable to meet the needs of growing chickens. It helps you ensure a constant water level and a dry floor on your farm.
- The water level gets filled once the poultry birds continually drink water. This provides sustained access to water.
- Adjust drinkers to the proper drinking height, always keeping the drinker’s lip a little higher than the bird’s back. The water pressure can be regulated with the pressure regulator.
- Approximately 10 to 12 of the drinkers are needed to serve 1000 adult chickens. In hot climates, experience shows that you might need 12 to 14 drinkers for 1000 chickens.
- Always check to ensure water is always running through the drinkers. Ensuring a constant supply of water through the chicken drinker keeps the birds as hydrated as possible.
- Keep drinkers high enough – ensure the lip of the drinker is slightly higher than the back of the chickens – on average.