Rice Polishing Machine
A rice polisher is a machine for cleaning (or “polishing”) kernels of rice in order to change their appearance, taste, and texture or simply for transforming brown rice into white rice. This rice polisher is an effective tool. It polishes brown rice into white rice and removes stains from white rice. Rice in different quality and whitening degrees can be processed by this machine. This is done by the rolls and blades of the machine. You can adjust the rolls and blades to the quantity of rice you want to polish. Speed is also an important factor, while at work, the rolls of the rice polishing machine go on a rotating speed. This serves as a form of mechanical energy and gets the job done. Some of the things that characterize this polisher are its high output/productivity, low power consumption, low temperature, etc.
The rice polisher adopts high-pressure jet air and bran suction mechanism, which is used to polish the brown rice to white rice. Polishing is part of the rice milling process. Sometimes the appearance of the rice is not as bright as expected after hulling. For this reason, there is a need to polish the rice to appear as bright as desired
Features and Advantages of the Rice Polisher
- It has a good design, construction, and structure
- It is equipped with an air-blower fan to maintain a cool temperature inside the chamber.
- Its finished products have a good outlook
- There is a low rate of broken rice
- It ensures high efficiency and productivity
- It is made using very durable material.
- Infinite adjustment for polishing
- It is easy to operate and requires low maintenance.