Broiler Production Business Plan
Broilers are commercial birds reared for meat purposes at maturity (4/5 weeks and above)
- There is growing consumer interest in poultry production, with many small-scale producers seeking to establish successful enterprises in both meat and egg production.
- Before you decide that you want to become a poultry farmer you must be armed with an elaborate plan which covers a wide range of meat production indices if you are going to make a profit. Otherwise, you may be wasting time and money.
- With this plan, you can proceed to seek funds to get your enterprise started.
Some of the questions this plan as well as Afrimash offer for our customers include the following:
- How much are day-old broiler chicks? *Prevailing rates vary
- Where can you buy them from? *Afrimash
- How far away is the supplier from you? *We ship nationwide from Ibadan
- Does the supplier deliver? *We ship to pick up points and farms (T&Cs apply)
- If the chicks are delivered, how much will it cost? *Shipping fees are state specific. Kindly place your orders here to confirm shipping fees at checkout or contact our customer care agent on 0809 409 1115
- Where is there a supplier close to me? *Kindly order on Afrimash, click here
- Does the supplier deliver? If so at what charge? *We deliver nationwide
- Where can I get drug supplies and vaccines? *Kindly order on Afrimash, click here
- Where can I get veterinary advice? *Kindly contact our Customer Support on 0809 409 1115
Market survey questions
- Where will I sell my broilers? To whom?
- Who else is selling chickens in your area? How much are they charging per bird or per kg?
- What age are they selling them at? Why will people buy from you? What will you charge per bird/kg?
There are no reviews yet.