New Hope Layer Mash
Our New Hope layer mash is essential in feeding the laying bird for optimal productivity and egg production. It supplies the necessary ingredients in the correct proportions so that bird can produce an abundant number of eggs.
- This product is a well-balanced ration rich in digestible protein, energy, vitamins, and minerals as well as essential amino – acids.
- Our layer mash is recommended from 16 weeks to the end of the laying cycle.
- Feed intake per bird throughout this period is 42.3kg and the bodyweight attainable is 2kg.
- They are packed in 25kg bags.
New Hope Layer Mash: Product features
- To be fed from 16 weeks of age.
- It contains sufficient quantities of nutrients to meet maintenance, growth, and peak egg production requirements.
- It contains more protein, optimal calcium level, metabolizable energy kcal.
- Made from highly digestible ingredients.
- It is needed for increasing the egg weight faster during the peak period which starts early and lasts for 8 to 10 months.
- The average body weight of the spent layer reaches 2.0kg.
- The hardness of the eggshell is high and the feather color of the layer keeps very well during the laying period.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, layer varieties of chicken feed are richer and denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster, and more egg-productive.
There are no reviews yet.