Aller Futura Ex for Fry
We offer Aller Futura Ex which is a highly tailored, semi-floating fry feed for fish farmers, hatcheries and distributors all over Nigeria. The product is formulated by Aller Aqua, one of the world’s most experienced producers of high quality extruded fish feed for aquaculture without compromising the nutrient content, raw materials, and production technology. Our product benefits include:
- Improved feed conversion ratio (FCR) implies that as your fry eat our product, they are easily transformed into bigger-sized fish.
- With our product, you will achieve a higher yield on your farm in an incredibly shorter time.
- Our feeds offer low nutrient discharge implying that the intact feeds are still available for your fish after a long time.
- It becomes easier for you to produce healthy fish of good quality.
- As your fish take our product, you have an excellent return on your investment.
Specifically, in addition to the above, Aller Futura Ex offers you the following:
- Because of the high metabolic needs of your fish, this feed contains higher fat and energy content.
- We are confident that this product will avail your fish with a faster growth rate.
- High nutrient retention
- Naturally modified products to promote the development of the digestive system and accessory organs, facilitating feed digestion and nutrient uptake.
- Specific ingredients are present in the feed which bring about microbial balancing that ensures the health and development of fast-growing larvae and fry.
Advantages of Granulates to Fry
Granulates are the original form of industrially processed starter feeds. The production of granulates begins by producing larger pellets which are then cut, and subsequently sifted and divided into the desired sizes.
The advantages of granulates are many, but most importantly they:
- float easily on the water surface and spread over a large area, regardless of feeding technology.
- sink slowly and allow the fish its natural eating pattern in all depths of the water.
- have a size distribution that satisfies the natural spread in fish sizes of ungraded fry
- have an open structure, allowing the digestive fluids of the fish fast and effective access to the nutrients in the feed, which is of great importance in the fry’s short digestive system