five-TETRAVIT EGGS is a water-soluble blend of vitamins used in poultry farms for boosting egg production, prolonging the laying period of birds and the general quality of embryos and eggshells.
- Egg production and feed conversion occur better when vitamins are given in an aqueous form and for combined vitamins and minerals.
- The combined supplements supported a higher proportion of eggs, fewer broken eggs and egg yolks with more pronounced yellowness.
- They are packaged in 100g scahets.
Composition Per 100g of five-TETRAVIT EGGS
- Oxytetracycline (max) 25g
- Vitamin A(Min) 3500000Ul
- Vitamin PP(Min) 10000mg
- Vitamin D3(Min) 1750000UI
- Vitamin Bl(Min) 4000mg
- Vitamin E(Min) 7000mg
- Vitamin ß6(Min) 1800mg
- Vitamin K3(Min) 400mg
- Calcium Gluconate 160 mg
- Special excipient qsp 1 mg
Indications for using five-TETRAVIT EGGS
- Stimulates peak production (>90%)
- Maintenance of high production levels throughout the dying period.
Administration and Dosage
Administration via drinking water or feed.
- For improving weight gain, fertility and hatchability: 1 gm 5L water/50 laying hens.
- For prolonging breeding period and improving fertility rate: 1gm 2Lwater/1O laying hens.‘
- 0 days
- Store five-TETRAVIT EGGS in a dry, cool place, under 30oC.
Information to farmers
- Livestock farmers handling drugs must be cautious about the drugs and commit to their judicious management, use, and administration.
- In addition to this, farmers should promote routine health programs that prevent disease.
- The farm management systems, biosecurity, vaccination programs, nutrition, and hygiene should be strengthened.
- The withdrawal periods of each drug should be strictly followed.