Growers premix is a formulation of high-quality minerals and vitamins designed for the fast and healthy growth of chicks. It is formulated for use in farms where the promotion of growth is essential and very important. This premix is engineered to provide additional vitamins and minerals that light animals need to develop healthy bones and grow rapidly.
It is prepared with a wide array of essential vitamins and trace minerals. In agriculture, poultry rearers work on a strong base of chick nutrition. They need their birds to grow properly; growers premix is therefore to the rescue. It promotes the growth and maturation of the reproductive, nervous and sensory systems or organs of the animals.
Indications for the Growers Premix
Grower premix is recommended for fast-growing chicks aged between 8 weeks and 4 1⁄2 months at an inclusion limit of 2 kg per ton of feed.
Benefits of the Growers Premix
- It is available for your convenience
- Contains minerals and vitamins which support the health and growth of young chicks.
No withdrawal period whatsoever.
It is used for:
- Preventing or treating stress (due to travel, illness, high humidity, high temperature or drastic temperature fluctuations and vaccination).
- Preventing or treating shortages of vitamins, nutrients or amino acids of farm
- Improving the conversion of feed.
- Prevents calcium and vitamin D3 deficiency such as rickets or cage layers-fatigue observed in laying hens and broilers housed under commercial conditions.
- Calcium has the added feature of being the main mineral ingredient in eggshells in poultry.