BlueCrown extruded fish feed pellets
We supply great quality, full-floating freshwater fish feed to an excess of 15,000 fish farmers and distributors in Nigeria. These are created in the most exceptional fish feed production facilities in Sub-Saharan Africa, delivering aggressively valued, extraordinarily planned feed which meets worldwide quality and security benchmarks.
- The most extreme temperature during expulsion and development is up to 150 degrees. After the extrusion, the structure of the feed pellet is free, permeable, firm and with great taste and flavor.
- Extrusion can make the starch sticking and protein sorted out, which is gainful to the processing of the catfish. This improves the edibility and use of the feed.
- Floating feeds help improves consumption and feed conversion ratio, reduces feed wastage, counteracts water contamination/development of unsafe microorganisms and decreases the odds of mortality.
Olam feed for fish
- Our fish feed brands – Blue-Crown/Aqualis/Ecofloat – help advance quicker development. High in wholesome substance with amino and protein balance, they are custom-fitted to the requirements of the African catfish and cultivating/aquaculture clime in Nigeria.
- Similarly, as with our poultry feed, a large portion of our fish feed crude materials are sourced from locally available sources to support homegrown production.