The Hybrid growers mash is a feed prerequisite for birds aged between 6 and 20 weeks. This primary feed contains a protein content of 16-18 percent and is less calcium than a normal feeding meal. It encourages the continued development of hens.
- It is very suitable for fully grown hens, without bombarding them with excessive vitamins or minerals.
- It is good to note that when the growers begin to lay eggs, this is a strong indication of their preparation for layer feeding.
- It is formulated and enriched in a unique way by additives that increase the efficiency of the growing birds.
- This brand is highly respected for its superior consistency, hygienic handling, and fast digestion.
- It includes very well-formulated micro-ingredients and amino which further optimizes growers’ efficiency and productivity with high daily performance and output.
Significant Points to Note
- The diet for growers is meant to obtain a good growth rate, increased feed consumption rate, and low occurrence of disease at the early stage of the growing birds.
- The most frequent cause of poultry production problems is a failure to have properly prepared feed.
- The second most prevalent problem is the inability to use the proper proportions of a fortified additive.
- Without a balanced dietary ration, birds may experience poor feathering, sluggish development, and issues with the legs.
- If you rear birds for the development of eggs, the growers feed is a good plug as it provides a supply of calcium for healthy growth.
Advantages of Hybrid Growers Mash
- Balanced energy and amino acids, major and trace minerals
- Crushed and processed grains to maximize digestive potential
- Ingredients carefully selected for high digestibility
- Crushed and processed grain to maximize digestive potential
- Growth hormone free