Broiler Finisher Mash
We offer Hybrid broiler finisher mash which is recommended after the consumption of grower feeds till the point of disposal or slaughter of the birds. Finisher feeds are designed at a very high energy level with well-balanced protein, energy ratio (to grow faster), and maximum weight gain with the lowest feed conversion ratio (FCR).
- Essentially, finisher feed contains a protein content that is between 16-18%, which is mainly a maintenance diet until the broiler is slaughtered.
- Thus, it supports growth and weight maintenance without bombarding them with unnecessary vitamins and minerals.
- Excellent broiler finisher feed
- Feed is formulated with a well-balanced protein-energy ratio to get faster, & maximum weight gain
- Excellent feed conversion ratio ( F. C. R.)
- Higher growth rate
- Higher feed utilization rate and low disease incidence
- The broiler finisher feed is indicated for maximizing performance and weight gain at the lowest possible production cost.
- Fed from the fifth week till slaughter.
- This feed category accounts for the major cost of feeding and involves a change in feed density (increase in energy & decrease in other nutrients).
- Made from highly digestible ingredients
- Good uniformity of particle size is essential because birds at this stage prefer bigger particles.
Floor space, feeder space, and drinker space (for birds)
The floor space requirement of broilers varies depending on their body weight at the point of marketing, housing systems, marketing age, and ambient temperature. The feeder and drinker space also varies depending on the environmental temperature and the health condition of the birds. The following table contains the approximate floor, feeder, and drinker space requirements for broilers.
|Age||Floor space/ bird||Feeder space/ bird||Drinker space/bird|
|Up to 18 days||450 cm²
|3 cm||1.5 cm|
|From 19 days to 42 days||1000 cm² (1.1 sq.ft.)||6-7 cm||3 cm|