Chikun Pre Lay Mash
The Pre Lay feed is aimed at achieving improved laying production in newly laying flock and boosted immunity. It is highly balanced in nutrition and normally given to layers before they start laying
Features of the Chikun feed forPre-Lay
- It contains sufficient quantities of nutrients to meet maintenance, growth, and peak egg production requirements.
- When compared with layer-2 mash, it contains more protein (16.5%:15%) | Less calcium (3.75%:4%) | More metabolizable energy kcal (2650:2600)
- It is supplemented with pigment premix for the production of golden coloured egg yolk
- Made from highly digestible ingredients
Good uniformity of particle size is essential because birds prefer bigger particles. Thus, when Mash feed is poorly produced, the dominant birds will quickly eat those bigger grain particles, while the rest of the birds will eat the finer particles. This situation can potentially create an imbalance in nutrition and consequently sub-optimal performance. This feed comes in the fine mash which makes it easy for the chicks to pick up the feed faster. With Chikun Mash, we have deployed cutting edge technologies into ensuring that there is uniformity in the particles, thereby tackling the imbalance in nutrition which is a common concern in the existing feed market.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- This is a loose and unprocessed version of chicken feed. Similar to the texture of potting soil, the mash is the finest variety of chicken feed commonly available. Mash is normally used for chicks, as it is easy to digest, however it is not uncommon for fully mature birds to be fed mash. The main issue with mash varieties of chicken feed is that its texture often results in an increase of incidental waste.
There are no reviews yet.