New Hope Grower Mash
Our New Hope grower mash is essential in feeding laying birds for optimal productivity and weight balance. It supplies the necessary ingredients in the correct proportions so that bird can produce an abundant number of eggs.
- This product is a well-balanced ration rich in digestible protein, energy, vitamins, and minerals as well as essential amino acids.
- Our layer mash is recommended from 9the weeks to the 15th week.
- Feed intake per bird throughout this period is 3kg and the bodyweight attainable is 1.26kg.
- They are packed in 25kg bags.
New Hope Grower Mash: Product features
- Balanced energy and amino acids, major and trace minerals
- Crushed and processed grains to maximize digestive potential
- Ingredients carefully selected for high digestibility
- Crushed and processed grain to maximize digestive potential
- Growth hormone free
New Hope Grower Mash: Benefits
- High feed utilization.
- Enhances digestibility.
- Lack of separation and wastage due to high-quality ingredients being used.
- Promotes fast skeletal growth by improving the balance of calcium, phosphorus and other nutrients.
- It improves the weight criteria and evenness of pullets at the formation stage.
- Promotes the development of muscle while taking into account the initial development of the reproductive system.
Unlike feeds for ruminants, poultry diets are usually complete feeds and supply the total daily requirements apart from water. These feed help to maximize production whether it be for eggs, meat or rearing replacements. Essentially, broiler varieties of chicken feed are denser in protein, which encourages the flock to grow bigger, faster.
- This is a loose and unprocessed version of chicken feed. Similar to the texture of potting soil, the mash is the finest variety of chicken feed commonly available. Mash is normally used for chicks, as it is easy to digest, however it is not uncommon for fully mature birds to be fed mash.