New Hope Layer Ration
Our New Hope layer ration is essential in feeding the laying bird for optimal productivity and egg production. It supplies the necessary ingredients in the correct proportions so that bird can produce an abundant number of eggs.
- This product is a well-balanced ration rich in digestible protein, energy, vitamins, and minerals as well as essential amino – acids.
- Our layer mash is recommended from 16 weeks to the end of the laying cycle.
- Feed intake per bird throughout this period is 42.3kg and the bodyweight attainable is 2kg.
- It is a commercial ration offered in either the mashed or pelleted form.
- They are packed in 25kg bags.
New Hope Layer Ration: Product features
- It contains sufficient quantities of nutrients to meet maintenance, growth, and peak egg production requirements.
- It contains more protein, optimal calcium level, metabolizable energy kcal.
- Made from highly digestible ingredients.
- To be fed from 16 weeks of age.
- It is needed for increasing the egg weight faster during the peak period which starts early and lasts for 8 to 10 months.
- The average bodyweight of the spent layer reaches 2.0kg.
- The hardness of the eggshell is high and the feather colour of the layer keeps very well during the laying period.
- The Pellet system of feeding is really a modification of the mash system. Pelleting involves conditioning raw materials by adding heat and water in the form of steam.
- The conditioned feed ingredients are then compressed into a dense mass and shaped to conform to the die against which they are pressed and cut.
- The heat and moisture are withdrawn through cooling, so the ingredients can withstand moderately rough handling without excessive breakage.
- Pellets can then be crumbled into smaller particles to allow the chickens to consume the feed efficiently. The greatest advantage of using pellets is that there is little waste during feeding.