Our layer concentrate contains a high-quality protein source, crude fiber, crude ash, and other necessary vitamins and minerals. This range is widely appreciated for its optimum quality, hygienic processing, and easily digestible nature. It contains all micro-ingredients and proteins in a well-mixed concentrate. In addition, it optimizes the performance and persistence of layers with high peak production.
- The layer concentrate is used as the foundation for the feed formulation of layer feeds. As concentrates already contain most of the necessary nutrients and ingredients needed, the farmer only needs to mix with 600 parts of maize to produce layer feed, which is termed Custom mixing. This is suitable for farmers and feeds production mills/mixers.
Benefits of Using TopFeed Layer Concentrate
- Specially formulated and uniquely enriched with performance-enhancing additives for making layer feeds
- High productivity (Increased number and size of eggs)
- Firm egg content increasing the shelf life of eggs
- High feed utilization
- Produced in compliance with prevailing quality and industry standards.
- Our concentrates help to improve the nutritive balance of feed for layers.
Floor space, feeder space, and drinker space (for birds)
The floor space requirement of broilers varies depending on their body weight at the point of marketing, housing systems, marketing age, and ambient temperature. The feeder and drinker space also varies depending on the environmental temperature and the health condition of the birds. The following table contains the approximate floor, feeder, and drinker space requirements for broilers.
|Age||Floor space/ bird||Feeder space/ bird||Drinker space/bird|
|Up to 18 days||
|3 cm||1.5 cm|
|From 19 days to 42 days||1000 cm² (1.1 sq.ft.)||6-7 cm||3 cm|