Large White Grower Pigs
We breed and sell exotic large white grower pigs at very competitive prices. We understand the importance of stocking high-quality animals on your farm, this guarantees a quick return on your investment.
- Our post-weaners large white grower pigs breed have been vaccinated and dewormed.
- Recommended feed constituents for pigs include (PKC 53%, corn bran 28.3%, soybean meal 16%, bone meal 2%, salt 0.5%, and premix 0.2%).
- The large white grower pig is an exotic breed of pig known as the leading bacon-producing breed.
- We have female and male weaners large white pigs
Large White Grower Pigs: Important points
- A large white grower pig has a moderately long head, a slightly dished face, and a broad snout.
- large white grower pig neck is fine, long, and evenly full to shoulders with deep and wide chests.
- Additionally, large white grower pigs have long, level, and wide back.
- large white grower pigs average weight of these pigs are between 20 kg and 30kg.
- Large White pigs possess good carcass quality.
- The breed is highly prolific and an efficient feed utilizer.
- Large white grower pigs are an Exotic type breed
- Other distinguishing characteristics of large white grower pigs are an erect ear, a snout of medium length, large in size, and a slightly dished face
- large white grower pigs skin is pink colored and is free from wrinkles with a long and moderately fine coat. The neck is long and full to the shoulder. The back is slightly arched.
- Excellent for crossbreeding.