♦Commercial Hybrid Pigs
- Our large white breeds have been vaccinated and dewormed, Recommended feed constituents for pigs include (PKC 53%, corn bran 28.3%, soybean meal 16%, bone meal 2%, salt 0.5%, premix 0.2%).
- The large white pig is an exotic breed of pig known as the leading bacon-producing breed.
Characteristics of Large White Pig (Large Yorkshire)
- A Large White pig has a moderately long head, has a slightly dished face, and a broad snout.
- Its neck is fine, long, and evenly full to shoulders with deep and wide chests.
- Additionally, they have long, level, and wide back.
- Mature boars have weights between 100 kg and 150kg and mature sow weighs between 80 kg and 120 kg.
- Large White pigs possess good carcass quality.
- The breed is highly prolific and an efficient feed utilizer.