Enro 20% exhibits its bactericidal action against E. coli, Mycoplasma spp., Salmonella spp., Staphylococcus spp., Pasteurella spp., Streptococcus spp., Klebsiella spp., Pseudomonas spp., and Campylobacter.
- The use of antibiotics in poultry and livestock production is favorable to farmers and the economy as well because it has generally improved poultry performance effectively and economically.
Composition of Enro 20%
- Contains per ml: Enrofloxacin
- Do not administer to animals hypersensitive to enrofloxacin.
Incompatibility with other drugs
- Do not combine with chloramphenicol, tetracycline, erythromycin, and lincomycin
Packaging of Enro 20%
- 100 ml PE bottle
- 1-liter PE bottle
Dosage and administration
For oral administration via drinking water.
- Poultry: 100 ml per 400 liters of drinking water during 3-5 days
- Pigs: 100 ml per 200 – 600 liters of drinking water during 3 – 5 days.
- Calves, sheep, goats: 5 ml per 75 – 150 kg body weight, twice daily, during 3 – 5 days.
- Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
- Meat: 9 days
- Eggs: 9 days
Storage of Enro 20%
- Store in a dark, dry place between 15 °C and 25 °C.
- Store in a closed packing.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
Effects of bacterial infections on poultry production
- In general, antibiotics are used in phytosanitary treatments, fish farming, animal feed, and human or veterinary medicine where they can be used as a preventive or curative treatment.
- Strictly following the usage guidelines, the poultry industry uses antibiotics to improve meat production through increased feed conversion, growth rate promotion, and disease prevention.
- While antibiotic resistance is a complex issue, the reasons antibiotics are a necessary and vital part of modern agriculture are simple, straightforward, and guided by the belief that antibiotics must always be used responsibly.
- Antibiotics help make food safe by keeping chickens healthy and reducing bacteria entering the food supply.
- Proper use of antibiotics helps keep chickens healthy and minimizes the impact on the environment.