ADSALYTE Multilayer Water Soluble Granulated Multivitamin is a multipurpose multivitamin for all kinds of livestock. Usage of this multivitamin in adequate amounts, as well as some others, can both improve animal health and the producer’s bottom line.
- Essential nutritional supplement for livestock.
- Ensures faster growth.
- Aids recovery from stress.
- An anti-stress after periods such as transportation and vaccination.
- An egg booster for laying birds.
- Enhancement of the immune system.
- Poultry: 100g medicates 300-500 litres of water
- Pigs: 1g medicates 2kg of feed
- Rabbits: 1g medicates 2kg of feed
- Dogs: 1g medicates 2kg of feed
- Use disinfectant-free water
- For veterinary use only
- Store in a dry, dark place (max. 30oC).
- Store in closed packing, away from air.
- Keep away from children.
General Features of Multivitamins to Livestock Production
Multivitamins are a combination of different vitamins normally found in food sources. They are used to provide vitamins that are not taken in through your diet. Basically, multivitamins help bridge some nutrient gaps so the livestock can meet the recommended amount of nutrients.
Multivitamins are required for normal physiological functions including growth, body development and reproduction, as well as animal well-being and general health status.