Amoxy-Col contains Amoxycillin and Colistin which are strong antibiotics indicated for the treatment of a wide range of bacterial infections of the gastrointestinal, respiratory, and urogenital cavity.
- The product is also indicated for the treatment of local inflammation and secondary bacterial infections sequelae to viral diseases.
- This antibiotic helps keep animals well, helping to ensure they stay healthy. It also helps to make food safe by keeping animals healthy and reducing bacteria entering the food supply.
- Consumers should be assured that feed mixed with antibiotics is safe to eat.
Composition of Amoxy-Col
Amoxycillin trihydrate 200mg
Colistin sulfate 1000000IU
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration via feed or drinking water.
- 100g to medicate 150 liters of water for 3-5 days
- 5 – 7.5g per 50kg bodyweight for 3-5 days
- 1 – 2g per 10kg bodyweight for 3-5 days
- Do not administer to newborns.
- Do not combine with other antibiotics like tetracyclines, macrolides, and lincosamides.
Amoxy-Col antibiotic prevents animals from discomfort and pain
- Just like human beings, animals often get ill with bacterial infections that can result in discomfort and suffering. Therefore, the use of antibiotics will keep the animal from going through this pain or relieve the pain.
It also promotes sustainable development!
- Responsible use of antibiotics helps keep animals healthy and minimizes toxic environmental impact. If untreated, ill animals mature more slowly, consuming more food and water. The use of this product will therefore help to eliminate this and, in turn, help to make productivity more sustainable. Antibiotics are one of the many veterinary tools used by farmers to promote animal health. Its usage is very much benefiting.