Miavit Powder contains many multivitamin formulas making it a product of choice for farmers with a passion for raising healthy and strong birds. Its numerous advantages are highlighted below;
- It significantly boosts egg production in layer and breeder stocks
- Its robust vitamin combinations help in the prevention and control of all nutrient deficiencies in poultry feed
- It enhances nutrient absorption
- It contains vitamin c which is particularly good for supporting birds during stressful conditions like vaccination, transport, etc.
- It is highly economical as 1kg of this product medicates 10,000 liters of water.
Medication of Miavit Powder
- Animal species: Poultry
- Route of administration: Oral
- Dosage: 1kg medicates 10,000 liters of water
Multivitamins in poultry production
- For the chicks and hens, D3, E, and B complex vitamins contribute to a healthy immune system, as well as increasing energy levels and appetite after a period of stress.
- Vitamin supplementation is a good strategy for all hens but is particularly important to boost the defenses of birds whose immune systems have been challenged by disease or even by vaccination.
- In addition, these micronutrients are essential for energy synthesis, increasing the vitality of weak birds.
- Vitamin D plays a vital role in the optimal function of a hen’s skeletal system, strengthening the bones, claws, and beak. It also has a positive impact on the quality of the eggshells produced by layers.
- Vitamin E is vital for growth and good egg production. It also contributes to a healthy immune system by increasing the activity of “microbe-eating” phagocytes, cells that ingest and destroy harmful bacteria.
There are no reviews yet.