Rice Destoner (1 Tonne/Hr)
Our Rice Destoner (1 Tonne/Hr) is used to separate stones and other heavy or light impurities from grains such as paddy rice, etc. The product works using the principle of vibration screening to remove sand, stone, and sundries in grain. The equipment has the advantages of advanced structure, beautiful appearance, convenient operation and maintenance, high rice cleaning yield, large output, low noise, and low power consumption, etc. The offered destoning machine is manufactured using premium quality components and advanced technology in accordance with industry standards. In order to provide a quality product, this destoning machine is tested on varied quality parameters.
Features of Rice Destoner (1 Tonne/Hr)
Why use a Rice Destoner (1 Tonne/Hr)
Work principle of rice destoner:
When the machine works, the user feeds rice into the rice feeding hopper. The rice then enters the middle of the stone screen continuously.
- The grain and stones are separated by vibrating motion. The large stones on the surface of the stone screen, under the action of the inertial force and airflow of the vibration system, will be discharged into the big stone outlet.
- The smaller stones are then passed into a second screen and then discharged by a smaller stone outlet.
- Thereafter, the blower will blow off small and light impurity into an impurity outlet, then you have cleaner rice fall down the vibration outlet into the clean rice outlet.
Advantages of using a rice destoner
- High capacity rice destoning machine which has the capability of taking more quantity of grains.
- High cleaning rate. The cleaning rate is more than 98% and it cleans without any impurities.
- This rice stone removing machine is easy to use, you just need to feed raw paddy rice and after several minutes, the user can get cleaned rice devoid of stones and other impurities.
- Small power consumption.
- Smooth running. The grain spreads evenly over the mesh screen and then stone and other materials of heavy specific weights are removed by the resorting screen.