Belt Expert insecticide from Bayer brand is an innovative and highly effective crop protection product with the most modern chemical active agents of Flubendiamide and Thiacloprid. It sustainably controls and manages a wide range of chewing and sucking pests from the early stage of the crop, fighting parasites on cotton and generally fruit crops. Belt Expert acts by contact and ingestion through systemic activity. Its unique safe formulation offers maximum protection for crops like maize, pepper, tomato, cowpea, pepper, etc. to produce healthy and high-quality crops.
- Flubendiamide 240/l
- Thiacloprid 240g/l
Focus crops: Maize, Vegetables, and Cotton.
- Fall Armyworm in Maize, leaf folder, and stem borer in rice.
- Maruca and Heliothis in pulses, Tea looper in tea.
- Sucking pests: aphids and thrips in vegetables.
Recommendations and Usage
- Shake the product well before use.
- Pour 3l of water into a spraying container and add a 100ml bottle to treat 1 ha.
- Rinse the bottle 3 times by pouring the rinsing water into the spraying tank.
- Add the required volume of water to treat 1 ha.
Features and Benefits of Using Belt Expert Insecticide
- Provides excellent efficacy and long-lasting protection to the crop.
- Effective broad-spectrum control on most of the chewing and some sucking pests.
- Immediate cessation of the pest feeding: It immediately stops pests from feeding on the crop and damaging crops.
- It acts both contact and systemic actions on the pests. The combination gives dual action against pests (systemic & ingestion/contact).
- The Belt Expert insecticide is also a tool of build resistance management to pests and diseases.
- Belt expert also shows demonstrable plant growth enhance effect which will lead to better yield.