Perfect Killer insecticide successfully eliminates termites and other forms of insects that attack your crops and farm surroundings. It is also applicable for use in homes and workplaces.
- In making a perfect formula, add 1500 ml of the liquid in 100 litres of water and apply on the soil around the plant. You can also infuse the solution into holes bored in the ground near the plant at a distance of 30-50 cm apart.
- Perfect Killer insecticide effectively manages and controls the spread of termites and other creepy pests in parks, plantations and factories. Some of these insects can also be seen on furniture and in buildings; this is not good enough for residents of these homes.
- Therefore there is a need to make use of the Perfect killer to help eliminate this and keep your home safe. With this product, you are offered a superior method of protecting your farm/home against termites, ants, and other destructive insects.
- A broad spectrum of strong contact and stomach poison with fumigant action. It effectively controls boil worms, cutworms, white grub, termites, borers on crops like cotton, vegetables, pulses, paddy, and fruit trees.
- It is also widely used in pre and post-construction and in public health
- Pre Harvest Interval: 28 days
- Re-entry period: 24 hours
|Crop per hectare||Recommended pest||Dosage and dilution in 500 litres of water|
|Paddy||Brown leafhopper, stem borer||1250 ml|
|Pulses||Pod borer, leaf rotter, cutworm||2000 – 3000 ml|
|Cotton||Aphids, bollworm, whitefly||1250 ml|
|Vegetable||Shoot borer, caterpillar, diamond black moth, cutworm||1000 – 1250 ml|
|Fruit trees||Pyrilla, aphid, termite||1250 ml|
Perfect Killer: Composition
- Chlorpyriphos 20.0% (AI)
- Emulsifier 6.0%
- Solvent 74.0%
Perfect Killer: Storage
- Store in the original container, keep tightly closed in a dry area.
- Do not open or use near food, feed or drinking water.
- Disposal of containers: Dispose of in a safe manner so as to prevent environmental or water pollution/contamination
There are no reviews yet.