Boostract is an organic extract which builds up the fertility of the soil and gives assured results in terms of yield and quality of produce.
- The seaweed extract present in this product boosts vigorous growth and helps deter pests and diseases on fruit, flowers, vegetables, lawns, etc.
- It contains a rich array of bioactive components with high biological activity.
- Furthermore, the antioxidant activity of Boostract can reduce the wide array of stress plants are subjected to.
Boostract: Product benefits
- Abiotic stress reduction: Antioxidant properties of the bioactive molecules present in the offered product mitigates the effect of drought stress, excessive heat stress, frost & salinity.
- Root development: This product enhances root growth and root nodules formation.
- Marketable grade and yield: It improves fruit size, weight, colour, degree Brix, firmness and yield of produce.
- The product is highly rich in functional bioactive molecules which shows high elicitation, antioxidant, osmoprotectant properties. These bioactive molecules help in stress management, maintains a healthy microbial ecosystem in soil, plant defence and modulate phytohormones inside the plant.
50mls in 16 Litres of water
- Bioactive molecules present in Boostract function as plant strengtheners. However, this strengthening effect depends largely on the growth stages of individual crops. Therefore, applying Boostract at different time points is critical for achieving an optimal result.
Why farmers use organic-based fertilizers
The use of organic-based fertilizers in sustainable agriculture benefits farmers, growers, consumers and the environment in many ways. As confirmed by many experimental and real-life farming experiences, organic-based fertilizers help to:
- Boost both nutrient efficiency and organic matter content in the soil.
- Nurture the soil with organic matter that reduces dependency on chemical inputs.
- Restore and maintain soil fertility to nurture plant growth.
- Enhance the biological activity and biodiversity of soils.
- Enhance the quality attributes of produce as well as yield.
- Improve the efficiency of nutrient use to produce more robust crops.
- Facilitate the slow release of nutrients in response to the dynamic needs of plants.
- Boost the efficiency of water use to render crops more resilient and drought-resistant.
- Reduce the impact of farming and safeguard ecosystems by minimizing leaching.
- Enhance crop resistance to erosion by improving the soil’s organic matter content.
- Improve the efficiency of resource use by incorporating natural raw materials.