Force Up Herbicide
Force up herbicide is a broad – spectrum, comprehensive, foliar-applied herbicide with fast translocation across plants. It may be introduced under pre-plant conditions, post-emergence conditions and under diminished or zero tillage systems. Force Up is a cool-acting herbicide used to destroy weeds and grasses that pose a threat to arable and plantation crops. It works from the deep-within-the-roots of the weeds until it dries up.
Importance of herbicides in crop production
Herbicides play a very important role in crop production because they help suppress detrimental activities of weeds. The Plants must deal with weed species, and this conflict can be harmful to the survival and productivity of crop plants. This demonstrates the special need for effective chemicals that can deal with these pests while prolonging the life of crops and reducing post-harvest losses.
Important points to note in using Force up herbicide
- Herbicides help farmers grow more food on lesser land by protecting crops from different kinds of weeds.
- The use of herbicides would increase production per hectare.
- It allows farmers to grow healthy , high-quality food at affordable prices.
- It also enable farmers to have a surplus of healthy, all-year-round food, which is very important for good health.
Precautions to take
- Right application and scheduling are critical in order to increase the potency of herbicides and reduce the negative effects.
- A herbicide can not be lawfully used for any reason other than that specified on the approved label.
- Unique safety measures should also be taken in particular when storing, preparing, and administering herbicides.