Gobara is a systemic general weed killer for the control of annual and perennial weeds on arable land.
- It is an efficient crop protection product with excellent weed control, reliability, and favorable environmental attributes.
- It is applicable in low volume- low-pressure pre-plant spraying systems (emergence of first weed prior to planting).
Gobara: Product features
- Composition: 360g/L Glyphosate isopropylamine salt with 100% surfactant.
- Packaging: 1liter
- Type: Systemic
- Usage/Application: Liquid
- Packaging form: Bottles
Gobara: Product benefits
- Faster uptake and symptoms.
- Highest levels of long-term weed control.
- Greater consistency in a wider range of weather conditions.
- Less packaging, handling, and waste than other herbicide formulations.
- Symptoms develop more quickly allowing cultivation intervals to be reduced.
Direction for use
- Gobara may be applied by Knapsack or tractor-mounted sprayer at a pressure not exceeding 2kg/cm2 or 30p.s.I.
- A rain-free period of at least 6 hours must follow spraying.
- Do not mix other herbicides or add other wetter’s.
- Take extreme care to avoid drift onto other crops.
- Introduce crops 7-14 days after application.
Importance of herbicides in crop production
Production of major crops has more than tripled since 1960, thanks in large part to pesticides (including herbicides). Without pesticides, more than half of our crops would be lost to pests and diseases.
Food crops on farms must compete with 30,000 species of weeds which can be very detrimental to the survival of the crops. This shows the pertinent need for specific chemicals that can deal with these pests while prolonging the life of crops and preventing post-harvest losses.
- Herbicides help farmers grow more food on less land by protecting crops from various species of weeds.
- The use of herbicides will serve to increase the productivity per hectare.
- They enable farmers to produce safe, quality foods at affordable prices.
- They also help farmers to provide an abundance of nutritious, all-year-round food which are necessary for human health.