NPK fertilizer contains nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K). These nutrients are important for healthy crop growth and high yield.
- The offered product also contains sulfur which regulates the availability of nitrogen and mobilizes phosphorus and potassium and soil micronutrients.
Why these elements?
- Each element has been found to improve the health and appearance of plants. Nitrogen is good at making the leaves grow, phosphorus improves fruit and/or flower production as well as root growth, and potassium is great for overall plant health.
- Often the soil the plants are growing lacks some of these nutrients, so by adding them in as a fertilizer, plants do better.
- Suitable for fast growth and maturity of the plants.
- Our NPK fertilizer delivers its nutrients slowly. Thus, it has a long-term effect, which many horticulturalists appreciate.
- Rain does not wash it out of the ground as fast. Thus, it is ideal for outdoors.
- This kind of fertilizer is usually administered to the plants through the so-called process of top-dressing, which means that the product is sprinkled evenly over the entire surface of the soil and not worked into it.
- Deep fertilization is only preferable for deep-rooted plants (such as fruit-bearing plants and trees) in order to supply the roots with more speed and effectiveness.
- It is recommended that NPK complex fertilizers are applied:
- Shortly before sowing in the case of herbaceous crops.
- At least one month before sprouting in the case of tree crops, or in other words, far enough in advance before the plant needs the nutrients that we supply.
Benefits of Using NPK Fertilizer
- It encourages the formation of seed germination.
- It accelerates root formation and development. As a result, it provides a good flowering and fruit formation.
- Highly efficient and encourages the formation of high-quality products.
- It increases the plant’s resistance to cold and drought. It is recommended that fertilizer is used during the plant growth cycle.
- Low salt content prevents clogging of the drip system.
- Nutrient loss is avoided due to a unique way of application, thus enhancing nutrient use efficiency.
There are no reviews yet.