A watering can is a portable container, usually with a handle and a funnel, used to water plants by hand. Apart from watering plants, it has varied uses as it is a fairly versatile tool.
- This is a can fitted with a sprout and handle. The sprout has a perforated sheet over its mouth and this is called the rose. The rose is very important to break up the stream of water into droplets, to avoid excessive water pressure on the soil or on delicate plants.
- The offered cans are made of plastic.
- The watering can has two handles (in one continuous line). One handle is used to carry the watering can when it is being moved from one place to another while the other handle is used to hold the can during irrigation.
- Because they are made with high-quality plastic materials, the offered products are lightweight and very easy to tote. This will make farming work very efficient and can be easily used by most operators.
Watering Can: Product Features
- Volume/ Capacity: 12 liters
- Appearance: Plastic
- Color: Green
- Durability: Very durable and stable
- Compatibility: Can suitably withstand water and agrochemicals
- Sprinkler: The sprout contains plastic rose for creating a gentle stream of water
- Lightweight and well-balanced
- It has graduation marks, so you will easily know the volume of liquid you have added.
- This farm tool is used for the light irrigation of crops in the dry season to prevent them from wilting and dying.
- It is also used to apply liquid fertilizer, wetting of cement blocks with water during construction of farm structures, and application of water to seedlings in the nursery.
- It can also be used for the administration of some pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.
- Suitable for moistening purposes.
- Can be a valuable tool for culturing purposes.
- It also helps to foster hybridization and breeding of new flowers.
Jonathan Omorodion (verified owner) –
I received the watering cans in good condition. Thanks for the impeccable transaction, I look forward to further businesses in the future