Feature of Treated Giant Hybrid banana sucker
- They produce high-yielding plants at an early maturity rate.
- Treated Giant Hybrid banana suckers typically have significant big bunch fruits and an average number of 200-250 fingers.
- They have a high flowering rate. Ranging from 280 days to flowering.
- Most are adaptive to all soil types and wind-resistant. They have resistive properties against most diseases and can survive some level of drought.
- They usually require a spacing of at least 2m by 3m. And also the corm of suckers should be at least 40cm inside the soil during transplanting.
- On transplantation the suckers should be watered deeply immediately, then two or three times per week thereafter to ensure healthy growth.
Benefits of Treated Giant Hybrid banana sucker
- They are rich sources of antioxidants, containing vitamins A, C, and B-6, and the minerals magnesium and potassium. They are a healthy source of fibres as well.
- They are good with weight management and aid digestion.
- They have anti-cancerous properties.
- Help in healthy heart and mind management.
- They help in supporting the immune system.
- Good in lowering blood pressure and diabetes control.
- They help in resisting many diseases like those associated with undue aging.