Tecamin Flower is a specific biostimulant that improves the flowering of the plant and increases fruit setting. It also increases pollen fertility and reduces post blossom fruit drop. Foliar application of Tecamin flower played a role in alleviating the negative impact of water deficit. Plants need access to many different soil nutrients, in varying amounts and at different times during the growing season. Even the best garden soil rarely provides all the nutrients that a flowering plant needs for peak performance.
The underwater deficit, chemical elements in a dry fertilizer go into solution in the soil with difficulty and nutrients are less available to the plant. Foliar fertilization could compensate for nutrient deficiency due to water deficit. Before applying any fertilizer, it’s a good idea to have your soil tested so you can select the type and formula that suits your plants’ needs. In return, our plants will reward us with bigger flowers, bigger leaves, and bigger fruits and vegetables. Tecamin flower fertilizer increases the number of flowers formed and also prevents flower abortion in all crops.
- Free “L” Amino acid – 13%
- Total Nitrogen (N) – 3%
- Total Phosphorus – 10%
- Boron (B) – 1%
- Molybdenum (Mo) – 0.5%
Main Attributes of Tecamin Flower Fertilizer
- Provides microelements and correct key deficiencies that prevent correct flowering
- Promotes pollination by insect fauna
- Stimulates development and quality of pollen, pollination, and fruitset.
- Increases the vigor of treated plants
- Prevents and helps the plant recover from any stresses caused during the delicate flowering and fruit setting stages, such as extremes in temperature or humidity.
- Prevents fruitdrop.
1-3L/Ha, every 7 or 14 days. Apply as a foliar Spray just before flowering and during fruit set.