This stainless steel scalding machine is thus indicated for use in conjunction with the de-feathering machine for the removal of feathers from poultry birds (broilers, old layers, cockerels, turkeys, etc).
- The 70 litres electric scalding machine has an operational capacity for processing 1-15 birds per batch, while the 120 litres has an operational capacity for processing 5-10 birds per hatch.
- Stainless steel material/housing for durability and longer service life.
- A twist-knob temperature setting console with user-friendly controls.
- Sensitive thermostat control switches with heater indicator lights (Heat On, Heat-Ready).
- 70 litres/120 litres water-box capacity
- Heating method: Electric heating/steam heating, material 201/304 stainless steel
- Voltage: 220v-240/50hz-60Hz.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- High thermal mass capacity to scald 10kg batches of slaughtered poultry.
- This offers a comparably economical power option than the use of gas.
- The machine is easy to clean and features fitted drains and outlets.
Directions for use
- Fill the scalder with water (fill to about half of the water box).
- Adjust the thermostat to the “O” position, plugin, then switch on the machine.
- Reset the thermostat to the desired temperature (80 to 90 degrees).
- Once the water has been heated to the desired temperature (as displayed by the thermostat), immerse the slaughtered birds into the water box and agitate briefly.
- Once the wing feathers are easily pulled out, the scalding process is deemed completed.
- Do not leave the bird in the scalder.
- Scald just long enough so feathers can be picked.
- Leaving birds in the water causes unnecessary drops in water temperature and damages the skin.
OLUMIDEMORAKINYO (verified owner) –
Thank you, i appreciate your response and how you operate. i will be placing another order soon