Our Brush Cutter is powered by a very reliable and powerful engine that delivers a powerful and smooth performance every time.
- The bike-type handle ensures complete balance and control for much easier handling.
- It also comes with a strap for easy carriage during work.
- Combined with optimized balance, ergonomic handle, curved shaft, low vibration, this product offers exceptional handling and maneuverability around landscaping obstacles.
- It allows you to work through a full 360 degrees.
- The unique engine is reliable, efficient, and quiet, making it kinder to the environment yet offering you superb performance.
- Comes with double harness, grass blade and easy-to-load semi-automatic trimmer head.
- Low Vib system for reduced vibration.
- 17-Inch Cutting Path.
- Engine and starter designed with Start Smart technology so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- The Air Purge system removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Lightweight design. High cutting speed allows the user to complete trimming tasks in a short amount of time.
- Multi-function control handle gives easy access to all of the controls on the handle and this makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator does not have to leave the handle
How Brush Cutter Works?
Brush cutters are a type of garden tool necessary for cutting foliage, grass, shrubs, etc. Brush cutters have different starting and working mechanisms, but the core idea is very similar in every case. They have blades that cut your grass as you drag it towards them.
Here is the starting procedure of a brush cutter:
- First, you need to place the brush cutter in a well-ventilated area
- Check if there are any combustible materials around you. If there is, remove them immediately. There should not be any combustible materials within a 10 ft radius.
- If your brush cutter comes with a primer bulb, press it 5 times.
- Check if the engine is cold. Use choke for a cold engine.
- Start the brush cutter, you need to pull the cord to start the engine.
- Make sure your brush cutter is kept at a cool and dry spot after every session, don’t let water get in.
- Clean it properly after use. Some parts might accumulate more dirt and in that case, clean them with a bit of oil before any rust grows on them.