We offer bull holder which is a premium product used by cattle rearers for optimal managemental procedures on their farms. The bull holders are also called cattle nose pliers or cow nose clip. Some animal handlers may also refer to them as a kind of “bullhead sealer.”
The offered product is a very valuable instrument in cattle production because it helps achieve proper restraint of the animals.
When you use it, you only need to put the nose clamp on both sides of the nasal septum. By doing this, you ultimately transfer the attention of the cattle to his or her nose and this offers you the golden opportunity of working on your cattle/ bull with minimal restrictions.
How to use bull holders
- Prepare the material, take a thick thumb rope, 1.5 meters long, a pair of cattle nose pliers.
- Put a slip knot on the end of the rope and fix it on the neck of the pliers so as not to affect the opening of the pliers.
- When clamping the cattle nose with pliers, tighten the small rope and then put a slip knot to fix the knot on the end of the two handles of the pliers.
- Tighten the rope and tie the rope to the pile.
Features of the offered bull holder
- Lef and right jaws are spherical and will not cause damage t0 your cattle.
- Spring-loaded design for easy operation.
- Extra-long handle, labor-saving.
There are no reviews yet.