Drip Irrigation Hole Punch
The Drip Irrigation Hole Punch is designed to easily punch a clean hole in any size of drip tubing for the insertion of drip emitters, micro-sprinklers, and connector fittings. The punches are designed to remove the residual debris formed as the hole is created in the drip tubing, protecting the drip emitters and micro-sprinklers from plastic debris that can, over time, plug the system.
- The offered product has an easy-grip handle constructed of durable plastic and non-corrosive materials.
- In addition to giving a wonderful usage result, this product also ensures properly sized holes. This helps reduce blowout and leakage of watering devices.
- It is made of high-quality plastic, anti-aging technology, long service life.
- Using this hole product, you will enjoy a comfortable grip, hardened drill bit, and very neat drilling.
- It is also commonly used in installing various auxiliary barbs and for other instances.
- The main practical application of this product is to vegetables, fruit trees, shrubs, nurseries, other ground crop irrigation hoses, and PE pipe opening.
- It is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, corrosion-resistant, and good-looking.
- Lightweight, easy to handle, and transport.
- Easy and fast installation, thereby considerably minimizing costs.
How To Use The Hole Punch
When using a manual punch, squeeze the sides of the tubing with your hand and push on the punch while giving a slight twist. You will usually hear a pop. Note that heat will soften the tubing, it is, therefore, easier to punch holes at cooler times of the day or by running cold water through the tubing first.