The fertilizer applicator, otherwise known as a spreader, is a machine that applies dry, granular nutrients to fields. Fertilizer is used to replace nutrients that are lost when crops are harvested. Dry fertilizers are administered before the planting of crops or after they have been harvested.
- Unlike hand spraying, the fertilizer applicator machine evenly distributes fertilizer, allowing for year-round output.
- Fertilizer applicators allow farmers to grow without relying on manual labor while still producing excellent yields.
- The fertilizer application rate can be adjusted.
- The machine is made with high-quality plastic material, hence, durable.
- It is easy to carry and use.
- Parts of the machine like the hoses, nozzles, etc. are carefully designed and maintained.
- Provides efficient and accurate fertilization. The fertilizer applicator machine ensures that all the plants in the vineyard receive equal amounts of fertilizers.
- Most farmers across the world are switching Fertilizer Applicator Machines because of the efficiency that they provide.
- These machines allow for easy farming while still yielding high production rates.
- It compensates for situations where there is a lack of manual labor.
- It eliminates soil compaction without destroying the soil structure.