Industrial Electric Hand Mixer
An industrial mixer can be defined as any piece of bulk processing equipment designed to mix or blend heterogeneous materials to form a homogeneous end-product. The offered Industrial Electric Hand Mixer is one of such machines. It finds application in processing and manufacturing facilities all over the world and is often used to mix foods, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, household products, plastics, and minerals.
The industrial electric hand mixer stands out for its versatility and high performance. By simply changing the mixing paddle, it can be perfectly suited to mixing a wide range of viscous materials including cement, adhesives, resins, paints, plaster, mortar, and other materials. It is perfectly adapted to the homogeneous mixing of these materials.
- Variable speed
- Soft start
- Lockable speed control for continuous operation
- Versatility – Suitable for mixing adhesive, cement, paint, plaster, mortar, etc.
- Increased efficiency and productivity – the process of mixing is faster when using the electric mixer hence more is produced in less time.
- This machine also saves labor as little manpower is required for its operation compared to manual mixing.
- The industrial mixer has a wide range of applications – it is used in various industries for mixing different kinds of materials.
- It produces the desired blend of homogenous end-product.
- Stable and low-noise operation.
- The mixer is made from durable material.