Livestock ear tag
Although the use of blank ear tags and marking pens offer maximum flexibility in numbering cattle, ink fades over time and makes it hard to read tags in the pasture/field. Thus, our laser engraved pre-numbered livestock ear tag ensures long-term readability and offers ease of identification of inked numbers.
- Our tags have been designed to guarantee the highest possible retention rates and are easy to apply with our ear tag applicator.
- We have ear tags for cow, pigs, and goats.
Why do you need livestock ear tags?
- To enable farmers to have visual identification of livestock (thus helps monitor their movement, health, and reproduction).
- To help control breeding, epidemics, quarantine, etc.
- For ease of record-keeping (field information) and management of livestock.
- Laser-coloured ear tags, so you can be sure the numbers are very readable and long-enduring.
Unique features of our livestock ear tag
- Numbering: Laser printed digit numbering on a row (001 to 100) for easy inventory taking. Numeric code height ranges from 16mm to 32 mm.
- Superior readability: Tag panels enable easy visibility, numbers are also easier to read due to dark and visible laser numeric codes against colorful contrasting panels.
- Non-fade numbers: Exclusive laser printing guarantees the numbers cannot fade, are heat and ultraviolet ray (UV) resistant, and do not react to changes in temperature and humidity. Thus the ear tags last longer.
- Tamper-proof one-piece design: Coupled tags will not reopen, snag, or break when subjected to moderate force. Tags do not melt in field temperature conditions.
- Material: Durable and high-grade thermoplastic polyurethane material
- They have anti-coloring properties on your livestock skin.
- Packaging: Our tags are packed in good quality polyethylene bags containing 100 pieces of ear tags.
- Coated metal tip coloring: Self-piercing rustproof tip which ensures clean and precise incision on the ear.
- Tags are water-resistant, thus easy to disinfect before application.
- Compatibility: The offered tags are compatible with recommended ear tag applicators for small and large livestock.
- When applying ear tags to your livestock, pay attention to the positioning of the ear tag as well as its direction, considering which part faces the animal.
- Also, ensure proper disinfection procedure is adhered to.
There are no reviews yet.