Quality Brooder Guard
Our quality brooder guard serves as a security for the brooding of young birds (1-10 days). It is highly recommended for poultry management.
- This product can be washed, rolled, and moved. In addition, it features longer durability than conventional guards.
- It protects chicks from havoc and shields them from potential injury.
- Proper brooding is essential for early development and growth, flock uniformity, health, and efficiency. In fact, there is a clear correlation between first-week performance and final performance metrics.
Quality Brooder Guard: Product features
- Height: The plastic brooder guard ranges from 20 to 24 inches in height (This makes for easy access and yet is high enough to protect the chicks from drafts).
- Length: 12 to 15 feet
- The brooder can be set up with the boards around the outside perimeter.
- Use the provided stands/support for stability.
- Note: that once the chicks start to feather out, be careful that they don’t fly over the guard!
- The size of the brooder guard rings can be extended without problems.
- The limited view helps calm the animals down and the grip shape guarantees air circulation.
- An overhead lamp that doubles as a light and heat source can be well adapted and hung above the setup.