Aqualis extruded catfish feed
We supply good quality, full-floating freshwater fish feed to more than 15,000 local farmers in Nigeria. These are produced in the most advanced fish feed manufacturing facility in Sub-Saharan Africa, producing competitively-priced, specially formulated feed which meets international quality and safety benchmarks.
- The maximum temperature during extrusion and expansion is up to 150 degrees. A variety of micro-organism helps improve the quality of feed and reduce the disease of the digestive tract of fishes.
- After extrusion, the structure of feed pellet is loose, porous, crispy and with good taste and flavour.
- Extrusion can make the starch pasting and protein organized, which is beneficial to the digestion of the catfish. This improves the digestibility and utilization of the feed.
- Floating feeds on water help to improve feeding, reduce waste and improve the feed conversion ratio.
- Using the floating feed helps inform the amount of feed given to the fishes daily and helps prevent water pollution, growth of harmful microbes and reduces the chances of mortality.
- Our fish feed brands – Blue-Crown/Aqualis/Ecofloat – help promote faster growth. High in nutritional content with amino and protein balance, they are tailored to the needs of the African catfish and farming practices in Nigeria.
- As with our poultry feed, most of our fish feed raw materials are sourced from around 30,000 local corn, soybean and cassava farmers.