The Ross 308 is recognized globally as a broiler that will give consistent performance in the broiler house. Integrated and independent producers value the growth rate, feed efficiency and robust performance of the Ross 308. The Ross 308 is a fast growing, feed efficient broiler with good meat yield. Cost-effective production of chicken meat depends on achieving good bird performance.
Benefits of Purchasing Agrited Broiler (Ross 308)
- Good quality chicks from disease-free parent stocks
- Fast growing broilers
- It ensures farmers to have good optimum profitability
Additional tips for raising broilers
- Preheat the sheds three days before placement, so that when the chicks arrive the concrete and bedding will be warm enough (as the chick’s body will be in contact with the floor, thus failure to have adequate floor temperatures will mean the chicks are likely to huddle especially if the heat source is not enough).
- Bedding: Wood shavings are ideal. Therefore ensure there are no pieces of foreign materials (glass or metal) and ensure bedding material is dry.
- Always monitor your birds closely to ensure a good spread of chicks and flock activity.
- Strictly adhere to the vaccination and medication schedule sent to your email after purchase.
- Involve the services of qualified veterinary personnel as well, for the routine farm visits, vaccinations, prophylactic treatment etc.
wamidele (verified owner) –
The birds are okay, they are doing well
Edward IGWE (verified owner) –
They are doing fine, these ones are doing well unlike the last one I ordered at the beginning of the year, I will like to order more but will like to wait till the price has gone down please kindly give me a call then.
Justin Nnamdi Iluno (verified owner) –
My birds are doing very well aside from the few with defects but the vet doctor is already attending to me
[email protected] (verified owner) –
Birds are doing great.
Dorcas Omotosho (verified owner) –
The birds are doing really well and I don’t think I will go for another breed aside this brand
Jibril4real (verified owner) –
Thanks to Afrimash, I got my birds and they are doing fine
Francis Nwabueze Opara (verified owner) –
There is no issue, they are doing very okay.
Umo Shawn Bassey (verified owner) –
I had mortality at some point due to stress, but they are doing okay
Charity Udeh (verified owner) –
There are doing fine, no mortality , everything is good.
Giwa Abiola (verified owner) –
They are doing well, their growth is really amazing, It is only that I have 2 mortality
Adegbenro Ibraheem (verified owner) –
There is no problem, they are doing fine
Nkemijoma (verified owner) –
They are doing well, delivery service was okay
Odili Obi (verified owner) –
I lost three of them after I got them, but since then, they have been doing fine. Thank you.
Adanze Ozoemena (verified owner) –
It was very nice, services were topnotch.
Kesiye Ngeri (verified owner) –
They are doing so well.
Justin Nnamdi Iluno (verified owner) –
They all survived well as the survival rate is high
Umar Sidi Muazu (verified owner) –
The birds are doing well. Thank you Afrimash.
chinaza emmanuel (verified owner) –
Yesufu Olayinka (verified owner) –
I’m impressed, keep it up
LUCKY IDISI (verified owner) –
Gambo Usman (verified owner) –
Ezechinyere Nwaiwu (verified owner) –
Onuoha Dorcas (verified owner) –
I really enjoyed the service. The only complaint that I have is the fact that one of the cartoons was torn and patched and when I counted the birds inside it, they were not complete. I have made a complaint to the company but it has not been rectified.
Other than that, every other thing is smooth. As long as I am alive I will continue to patronize your company. Thank you.
Veronica (verified owner) –
I have no complaints on your services rendered so far and everything is excellent. Thank you
Meyiwa Atsegor (verified owner) –
I have pleased with the level of service rendered and I have no complaints so far