Hepatoveto is a complementary animal feed that supports the metabolism, provides additional energy and stimulates the appetite. The different ingredients work complementary and stimulate digestion, which generates energy and help to strengthen the natural resistance.
- This product protects the liver and can also eliminate mycotoxins.
- We deliver nationwide!
Composition of Hepatoveto
- Lysine HCL, 20 mg; Sorbitol 600 mg; vegetable extracts 35 ml
Dosage and administration
- Oral in the drinking water. 1 to 2 ml per litre of drinking water.
- Cattle daily 50-80 ml / animal
- Calf daily 30 ml / animal
- Horse daily 20-50 ml / animal
- Foal daily 30 ml / animal
- Sheep – goat daily 15-20 ml / animal
- Lamb daily 5-10 ml / animal
- Sow daily 45 ml / animal
- Fattening pig daily 15-30 ml / animal
- Dog daily 5-15 ml / animal
- Cat daily 2.5-5 ml / animal
- Rabbit daily 1-4 ml / animal
- Pigeon and chicken daily 1-4 ml/ animal
- Poultry daily 1-2 L/1000 L water
Hepatoveto: Product benefits
- Reduces stress
- Reduced mortality
- Increases productivity
- Increases the well-being
- It stimulates the appetite
- Improves digestion
- Supplementation energy
- Strengthens the bones and the shell of the eggs.
Notice to farmers!
- Livestock farmers handling drugs must be cautious about the drugs and commit to the judicious management, use, and administration of antimicrobials.
- In addition to this, farmers should promote routine health programs that prevent disease. This will save the farmers the stress and money involved in purchasing medicaments.
- The farm management systems, biosecurity, vaccination programs, nutrition, and hygiene should be strengthened.
- You should make a selection of antibiotics after proper consultation at a diagnostic laboratory or a veterinarian.
- The withdrawal periods of each drug should be strictly followed.