Immune Booster Extra Plus
Immune Booster Extra Plus is a premium product that is a combination of vitamins and herbal extracts such as Vitamin A, D, E, C, Andrographis paniculata, Oregano vulgaris, and Astragalus sp.
- The uniqueness of this product in addition to reducing stress is its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, insecticidal, and liver tonic properties.
- Its antiviral potential prevents a viral outbreak by boosting immunity after vaccination and reduces the effect of any viral outbreak by assisting birds to develop immunity faster.
- Oregano sp. prevents the outbreak of coccidiosis in chicks and growers and reduces respiratory diseases.
- 1ml-2ml per 1L of drinking water for 5 to 7 days.
Why your birds need a good immune system
We often talk about having a good immune system, but what is it, how does it work, and why is it so important?
- The immune system is not well understood, even in humans; basically it is the mechanism that fights off illness, disease, and infection. That is a huge job since micro-organisms are constantly all around us and our chickens!
- Many of these micro-organisms are harmless but some are pathogenic (disease-causing) and these are the ones our immune system needs to fight.
- In order for a chicken to effectively fight these organisms, the immune system must be in great shape and have all the things it needs to be effective.
- Those things are vitamins, minerals, good nutrition, immune boosters, low stressors, and sufficient rest.
- Ensuring your birds have a low-stress environment is important, so try to keep things mellow and routine around the chicken houses.
- In addition, keep to the routine. Chickens love routine, anything new can be stressful for them – unless it’s edible!
- Allowing your birds to adequately rest is highly important too. When birds that plenty they are doing, it will take its toll on their bodies and may compromise the immune system.
- Immune boosters will help your birds fight infections off better, help them grow bigger and healthier, boost their performance, and make them more adorable.