ND IB Vaccine
We offer Newcastle disease and infectious bronchitis (ND IB) vaccine which is a freeze-dried combined live vaccine containing the lentogenic LaSota strain and infectious bronchitis virus H120 strain.
- It is indicated for primary and secondary vaccination of broilers or the initial vaccination of replacement chickens against Newcastle disease and infectious bronchitis.
- Store at 2°- 8°C, protect the product from direct sunlight.
- This product is for veterinary use only.
Administration and dosage guide
- Reconstitution: Aseptically transfer 5 ml of cooled sterilized distilled water into the vaccine vial. Shake well for complete reconstitution. Reconstitute immediately prior to use.
To administer by spraying/aerosol;
- Prepare, for every 1000 doses 100-300 ml cooled, sterilized and disinfectant-free distilled water.
- Add the reconstituted vaccine to the adequate volume of spraying water, immediately prior to use, and mix well.
- Note that fans should be stopped before spraying.
- Spray the vaccine solution 30-60 cm above the birds using an adjusted pressure-sprayer.
- For primary vaccination use coarse spray method.
To administer in drinking water;
- Do not add disinfectants to the drinking water 3 days before vaccination.
- Deprive the birds of drinking water two hours before vaccination.
- Prepare an adequate volume of drinking water to be consumed within one to two hours.
- Protect the dissolved vaccine virus from chlorine by adding Blue Neutrachlor (following the instructions) or skim milk powder (50g/20L) or skim milk (0.5L/20L) to the drinking water and mix well.
- Mix well the reconstituted vaccine in the final volume of disinfectant-free drinking water.
- Let the birds consume all the vaccine-water volume before renewing water supply.
Estimated water requirement per 1000 birds:
|Type of chicken||Age (days)||Amount of water needed (litres)|
|Broilers||I8 – 21||30|
|21 – 28||10|
|Layers/breeders||21 – 28||10|
To administer using the ocular route;
- Reconstitute the vaccine as mentioned above.
- Transfer every 1,000 doses of the reconstituted vaccine to the dropper containing 40 ml of sterilized distilled water.
- Administer one drop of the diluted vaccine into the open eye of each bird.
- Wait until the eye absorbs the solution completely (chicken would blink several times), then release the chicken.
ND IB Vaccine: Precautions
- Always vaccinate healthy flock only.
- Discard unused or remaining vaccine.