Sulfadimidine is a premium therapeutic formula that acts usually bactericidal against many Gram-positive and Gram-negative micro-organisms, like Corynebacterium, E. coli, Fusobacterium necrophorum, Pasteurella, Salmonella, and Streptococcus spp.
- This product affects bacterial purine synthesis, as a result of which a blockade is accomplished.
- This product comes in liquid form and is packaged in 100mL volume.
- It is an antibiotic widely used in agricultural practice, place your orders now!
Indications for using Sulfadimidine
- Gastrointestinal, respiratory, and urogenital infections, mastitis, and parasitism caused by sulfadimidine sensitive micro-organisms like Corynebacterium, E. coli, Fusobacterium necrophorum, Pasteurella, Salmonella, and Streptococcus spp., in calves, cattle, goats, sheep, and swine.
- Hypersensitivity to sulfonamides.
- Administration to animals with seriously impaired renal and/or liver function or with blood dyscrasias.
- Hypersensitivity reactions.
- Do not use it together with iron and other metals.
Administration of Sulfadimidine
- For subcutaneous and intramuscular administration.
- Milk: 7 days; Meat: 28 days.
Storage of Sulfadimidine
- In a cool, dry place, protect from light.
- Sulfonamide or its metabolites can precipitate in urine, and it is easier to produce crystallization at high doses and long-term administration, causing crystalluria, hematuria, or blockage of renal tubules. This product is a strong alkaline solution, a strong irritant to the organization.