Toltrazuril is the result of extensive research efforts to help treat EPM (equine protozoal myeloencephalitis), which causes a multitude of effects that manifest in a variety of symptoms.
- Our solution represents a new standard in coccidiosis control, belonging to the chemical group of symmetric triazinons not related to any other anticoccidial drug currently in use in veterinary medicine.
- Our 5% solution affects all intracellular structures of the one-celled protozoan parasite called Sarcocystis neurona.
- Our Toltrazuril solution is suitable for both therapy and metaphylaxis and acts as an effective tool for controlling coccidia-related problems.
- Prevents and reduces the severity of lesions
- Stops oocyst shedding
- Improves growth rat
- Improves feed conversion
Dosage and Administration of Toltrazuril
For oral administration via drinking water;
- 100ml to medicate 100 liters of drinking water for continuous medication during 48 hours.
- Alternatively, 300ml to medicate 100 liters of drinking water for 8 hours a day for 2 days(8mg/kg).
Calves, Sheep, Goat, Pigs
- 0.8ml per kg body weight for 2 days (20mg/kg).
Precaution for using Toltrazuril
- Do not administer to breeders in production or layers producing eggs for human consumption.
- In case of increased or lowered water intake, adjust the medication concentrations accordingly to obtain a daily dose of 7mg toltrazuril per kg bodyweight. If necessary, repeat after 5 days.
- Medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
Withdrawal period in meat
- Poultry/turkeys….19 days
- Calves…..63 days
- Small ruminants…..42 days
- Pigs…..77 days