Final Force Insecticide
Final Force is a systemic insecticide used for the control of piercing and biting insects in a wide range of crops. It contains nitro-phenyl, methabenzthiazole, thiophanate – methyl, and methidathion.
The active ingredient in final force insecticide:
Acephate 75% SP. Acephate is an organophosphate foliar and soil insecticide of moderate persistence with the residual systemic activity of about 10–15 days at the recommended use rate. It is used primarily for the control of aphids, including resistant species
- Spray on target weeds
- Not to be sprayed in windy conditions (above 10mph).
- Do not allow spray mist to drift onto desirable vegetation (Applicator must follow the most restrictive use cautions to avoid drift hazards, including those found in the labelling).
- Use slightly alkaline water with buffer (ammonium sulfate) to dissolve.
- Spray actively growing weeds (In irrigated areas, it may be necessary to irrigate before treatment. Please read the labels carefully before applying any pesticide on your farm.
- Store the pesticides away from house premises.
- Keep pesticides in original containers.
- Pesticides/weedicides must be stored separately.
- The area where pesticides have been stored should be marked with warning signs.
- Pesticides are stored away from the reach of the children and livestock.
- The storage places should be well protected from direct sunlight and rain
- Use protective clothing, hand gloves, face masks, cap, apron, full trousers, etc. to cover the whole body.
- Always protect your nose, eyes, ears, hands, etc. from the spill of spray solution.
- Read instructions on pesticide container labels carefully before use.
- Prepare the solution as per requirement.
- Leftover spray solutions should be disposed-off at a safer place viz. barren isolated area.
Note: See product label before use.