Meet Johnson Akinwale – the customer of the month for the point of lay category on Afrimash.
Every month, we appreciate our customers for every category of products on our website and we ask them questions about their business and how Afrimash is specifically improving their agro-based businesses.
Read more about Johnson’s interview with us here,
1. When did you start your farming business?
It all started right from my childhood raising broilers and cockerels for Xmas but I started officially in 2012
2. What motivated you to start your farming business?
I was motivated right from my childhood but I prepared myself adequately by working as a steward, practising farm hygiene, vaccination, feeding and raising of day-old chicks and layers.
3. What challenges did you face when you started your farming business?
The major challenge I faced was raising capital to start my farming business.
4. How did you come in contact with Afrimash?
I came across Afrimash through their online platform but had to be sure of their authenticity by buying day-old chicks and then coming all the way from Abuja to their office in Ibadan before I could buy point of lay birds for my farm business.
5. How is Afrimash helping your farming business?
For me, time is an essential part of making money and as they say, “Time is money” Afrimash has been able to deliver birds to me in a timely manner.
6. Why would you recommend your friend to Afrimash?
They provide fast delivery of items ordered just at the time you need them.
7. What challenges do you think farm businesses are facing in Nigeria?
Capital is a real challenge for farmers in Nigeria.
8. How do you think Afrimash is helping farm business in Nigeria?
They provide farmers with convenient and timely access to farm inputs.
Afrimash is making farm business easy for Johnson Akinwale including over 2000 farmers in Nigeria and just like Amara; you can also enjoy easy and convenient access to quality farm inputs through Afrimash.
Visit afrimash.com now to enjoy access to our products and services.