Soya Beans Seeds for planting are available at an affordable price. They are quality seeds that are very viable.
Soya Beans Seeds for Planting (2kg Packs)
|Estimated delivery (working days)|
Soya beans are annual plantings that grow and produce their yield and then die back at the end of the growing season. Soya beans plants are relatively easy to grow and are similar to well-known varieties of bush beans and are planted much the same way. They are nutrient-rich complete proteins that provide calcium, vitamins A and B, and are the only vegetable that consists of nine amino acids.
Seeds selection is essential when planting soybeans. Many soybeans are pre-treated with insecticides and fungicides as seeds. Take the extra step to ensure that the seeds that you are working with are free from these chemical agents before planting in your organic garden bed. That is why we recommend this.
- Product Type: Soybeans
- Variety: TGX-1448-2E
- Shelf Life: 24 Months
- Suitable: For Human Consumption
- Protein: 40,8% min
- Husks: No Husks
- Total sugar: 11.2%
- Impurities: 1%max
- Fibre: 7% MAX
Planting Soya beans
Soya beans require a long growing season. Much like traditional bush beans, they grow between 1 to 3 feet tall and do not need staking.
The best way to plant soya beans is by directly sowing the seeds into the garden bed. Plant the seeds approximately 1 1/2 inches deep in the soil about 6 inches apart in narrow rows and then cover the seeds loosely with garden soil. Water in well. It is essential that the soil moisture is adequate and that there is no risk of frost when you plant.
Consider staggering your planting times. Sow soya bean seeds about 10-12 days after your first round of planting so that you can enjoy a second harvest.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Afrimash provides various shipping methods. These methods vary based on the class of the item being shipped, the weight, and/or the customer’s choice at checkout.
We currently offer three shipping options: Local Pickup shipping, Economy shipping, and Convenient shipping options.
Local Pickup is the shipping option that gives our customers affordable delivery fees with flexible control over the pickup of their orders.
This means that the customer can pick up his or her package from a local road transport park or an agreed pickup point close to his/her home or office address. We ensure swift and secure deliveries through commercial vehicles from third-party transporters and road transport agencies across Nigeria.
We also make sure the third-party transporters are supplied with the contact details of the customers for communication and a smooth delivery process.
For this type of delivery method, we always encourage our customers to get ready to pick up their items before the drivers get to the agreed pickup point or park.
Customer Guidelines for Local Pick-ups
- Please get to the agreed local park or pickup venue early enough before the arrival of your order, which is packaged and sealed with your invoice.
- Please inspect your item immediately at the pickup point before leaving.
- If there is any problem, please contact the Afrimash logistics team on 2348092323212
- Also note that Afrimash works with 3rd party transporters/drivers, the rigors of the journey may affect their temperament while communicating with customers, thus we advise for patience and tact when communicating with the drivers as well as picking up your orders.
- Drivers are always paid per order before dispatch unless otherwise stated prior to dispatch of your order.
- Kindly disregard any solicitation for extra payment from any driver before picking up your order.
Local pickup is suitable for customers who are ready to pick up their items within 24 hours after order confirmation. Local pickup is also suitable for customers who are close to central locations and motor parks as this gives them easy access to the pickup of their goods.
Economy Shipping is a convenient and affordable delivery option we operate and manage in partnership with GIG logistics services which allows our customers to pick up their order conveniently at any GIG Office across Nigeria.
Customers can also track their shipments online to know when to pick up their packages. This affords our customers comfortable and timely pick up of their packages at designated GIG Offices across Nigeria.
Customers can track the status of their package using their waybill number through this link here
Customers can also verify their pickup locations through this link – Contact GIG
Economy Shipping is suitable for busy customers who may not have the time to pick up their packages immediately. However, we expect customers to pick up their packages within a reasonable time frame.
Economy Shipping is also suitable for moderately fragile items with breakable parts and other fitting parts that need proper packaging and care.
Our convenient shipping is provided in partnership with DHL Express, such that, customers get doorstep delivery of their packages.
As personalized delivery can enhance customer experience and increase brand loyalty when used as an integrated part of the customer’s purchasing journey, we have included this option to service customers who wish to have their ordered packages personally delivered anywhere in the world.
This option especially appeals to customers who wish to bypass the rigors of local pickups at car-parks or the use of pickup stations. It is suitable for non-weight and fragile items with smaller parts and fittings. Products shipped in this category are appropriately packaged, labeled, handled with extra care, and offer unique tracking solutions.
The Convenient shipping basically features 2 to 5 days delivery window period (working days) unless otherwise stated. This shipping option also offers customers the ease to track the status of their orders from dispatch to delivery with constantly updated reports on the DHL website.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.