Maradona F1 Dwarf Papaya Seeds
We sell Maradona F1 Dwarf Papaya Seeds which have gone through an intensive breeding program to become one of the leading seed varieties for pawpaw. It was manufactured by East-West Seed International, a company reputable for the wide production of seed varieties.
- Our premium products produce very vigorous plants with excellent fruit setting ability and sturdy stems. The fruits are large, sweet, thick fleshed, and orange in color.
- The fruits can be consumed fresh or for making juice.
Characteristics of Maradona F1 Dwarf Papaya Seeds
- Excellent fruit setting ability.
- Uniform fruits in shape and size (1.5-2kg)
- Strong thick stems.
- Fruits possess thick and firm flesh.
- The fruits have an attractive orange color and are very sweet (Brix: 12-14).
- Maturity 210 to 240 days after planting.
- Intermediate tolerance to Papaya Ring Spot Virus and anthracnose.
Nursery and Transplant Guide
1. Get lukewarm water (water that is fairly warm by the sun ), pour the lukewarm water inside a coverable bottle container.
Note: Don’t warm the water by stove or gas fire. In cases where there is no sunlight, you can use normal water.
2. Pour the seeds inside the container and cover it overnight
3. The following day, remove the water and plant the seeds in a nursery bag one each at a depth of about 1cm inside in the soil.
4. Place the nursery under a shade
5. Water little by little every 2days
Note: Watering should not be too much, only add water sufficient to moisture the soil.
6. It takes about 5 to 8 days for the seeds to start germinating.
7. After germination, leave them in that position for like 3 to 4 weeks before transplanting to the main farm.
8. Plant at a distance of 2m x 2m spacing intervals both row and column.
9. You can start applying manure and fertilizers after 1week of transplanting.
10. By 5th month, you should start seeing fruits.